We sell Fast-Growing Trees at very low prices
$20 each for 6 ft. tall trees when you buy 5 or more
$30 each for 6 ft. tall trees when you buy just one or less than five
$5 per foot for specialty trees that are taller than 6 ft. and have larger caliper trunks
See details below about our seasonal specialized long cuttings (February – March)
- Hybrid Poplar
Our best selling, fastest growing poplar, with huge dinner plate leaves, open shade, medium spreading, open branching, windbreaks, woodlot, firewood (cut and come again), straight trunk, saw logs, paper pulp, ethanol production, clean male clones, no seeds, 100 ft. tall x 40 ft. wide.
- Androscoggin Hybrid Poplar
Very fast growing, unusual characteristics, some horizontal spreading branches, large leaves, deep shade, specimen tree, interesting trunk, landscape use, golf course. clean male clone, no seeds, 60 ft. tall x 40 ft. wide.
- Corkscrew Curly Willow
Extremely fast growing, nice trunk, curly decorative branches used in crafts and decorations, grows to 30 ft. tall and then spreads to 30 ft. or more wide.
- Navajo Globe Willow
First tree to turn green in the spring, huge round burst of green, shade tree, up to 70 ft. tall x 70 ft. wide.
- Black Willow
Loves water, stream banks, wet spots, and even swamps, bluish green lance shaped leaves, huge gnarly decorative trunks and roots, used in bonsai, can stretch tall to compete for sun, can reach over 100 ft. wide by 60 ft. or more wide. Called the king of willows.
- Long Hybrid Poplar Cuttings
In February and March we harvest some select long cuttings 10 ft. to 15 ft. long that are then slipped into 24 inch or 30 inch or deeper augered holes. In some soils, deep holes can be created with a pointed digging bar. These trees root deeply because they can be easily buried deeper in the water-table and can grow ten feet per year after the first year, very rapidly turning into substantial sized trees. These are offered on a pre-order basis and are limited in number. Our long cuttings are priced at $15 each, or 10 for $150 in 10-15 ft. lengths. Contact us for more information.
About Our Trees…
- Hardy in most poor and alkaline soils in Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, Idaho, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico, as well as most or the other lower 48 states. Grow well in elevations up to 5,000 ft. with some trees known to do well at 6,000 ft. elevation, and possibly even higher. So these higher elevations are certainly worth a try.
- Local pickup only – no shipping. We are located near Payson, Utah. We have customers that come from surrounding states.
- 6 ft. tall trees potted in one gallon bags will easily fit in most compact cars and vans. Trees can bend from passenger side floorboard, over back seat, into back window area.
- Most trees can easily travel in pickup bed. Leaves should be protected and covered when traveling at higher speeds and longer distances.
- Larger and longer trees may require a trailer and wrapping or special protection.
- Order early so that we will have the trees that you want in the quantity you want. We will reserve them for you. We usually run out before the end of the season.
Copyright 2017 © Spring Lake Gardens
Division of ArtisanJoy
All Rights Reserved